Seed For Tech is pleased to announce the winning startups who are going to meet us at Tech Open Air 2016.
Seed For Tech supports and assists startups & entrepreneurs by investing in idea stage entrepreneurs and early stage startups. We decided to offer the chance for startups, to attend TOA Berlin, a tech festival where business founders will have the opportunity to bring their ideas closer to completion.
After a careful consideration we decided to choose the following startups:
1. Binee is a startup from Leipzig, Germany, founded in 2015, focusing on the UX of waste management. They produce smart IoT based bins and a gamification app to motivate users to separate their trash better, according to the waste management company’s needs. Users get better information on how to recycle, where their trash goes, what impact their actions had for the environment.
2. Enty is a startup from Bucharest, Romania, founded in 2016. ENTy proposes a radical simplification of the equipment needed to diagnose balance through Ear-Nose-Throat consultations for people working at great heights, such as climbers, pilots, or hikers. Currently, ENT doctors must use a large diagnosis device that produces mainly visual information. Our solution consists in a lighter, portable, lower cost device that generates numerical indicators, easy to interpret.
3. FlatPlane is a startup from Berlin, Germany, founded in 2015. It’s a service/website that allows users to have a certain number of flights per year in Europe for a fixed monthly cost. The service will relieve air travellers from price fluctuations and the stress of searching for the best fare or deal. The possibility of having a fixed cost per flight will give customers the advantage to budget their travel expenses.
4. Lead Factory is a startup from Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2013. They offer a SaaS Solution for automated B2B lead generation. Beyond their unique software, they have one of the largest and most complete b2b decision maker databases they marketeer.
5. NeuroFox is a startup from Berlin, Germany, founded in 2015 and the winner startup of Betapitch Berlin 2016. They connect the expertize of development of brain-computer interface hardware, with a software that embraces the newest findings of neuroscience and machine learning. It has the potential to revolutionize the efficacy and the experience of therapy all over the world.
6. SolarChange is a startup from Berlin, Germany, founded in 2015. It is a technological platform based on Blockchain technology that incentives and enhances the use of solar energy. SolarChange brings a new value to solar power, allowing green energy producers to get a reward for their contribution to the planet.
7. WAM is a startup from Berlin, Germany, founded in 2014. We Are Music is aiming to empower the independent music artists through an app interface that allows them to network and collaborate with industry professionals, partner with businesses and learn new skills.
8. Youmo is a startup from Muenchen, Germany, founded in 2014. The unique smart modular power system of YOUMO enables the customer to choose power modules from an ever growing building kit of different power choices. By seamlessly combining these modules, the customers can create their very personal power strip that meets their every possible power need.
9. Zei, the winner of one of the tickets to TOA, within Betapitch Berlin Competition 2016, is a polygon with a wireless connection to the computer. Through their software, users can assign a project to each face of the polygon and immediately start tracking time on a project just by placing the polygon so the corresponding project is face up and stop by changing to another face or turning the polygon off.
10. This ticket is reserved for the winner startup of Betapitch Hamburg, which will take place on 23rd of June.